YOGA FOR EVERYBODY


Yoga for all:


Everything we want to feel loved, open, free and peaceful. 
All we want to let go of ideals and expectations, "the world" and continue alone. What if you had permission to be anything your heart wants you? What if there was no right or wrong way Yoga pose, just your way. The way in which the sense of the body, mind and soul. This Yoga for me.


There is a smorgasbord of Yoga labels all around us. Having your own fancy term or cool yoga gear. Represents a bummer to see Yoga magazines or videos with the same types of yoga bodies. Label a signal to the world that yoga is about finding a certain way. Instead of getting lost in the confusion, you start really looking at my responsibility in this. I am most with me that they do not feel comfortable turning to study yoga. It doesn't look as yogi, the two cannot constitute "perfect" and finally, they do not even know where to start. As many tags to choose from, so little time!

This is a very common experience with students or know. It is very difficult to go to study and relax after the immediate restauracyjnego want to get in Lotus position. How hard is it? Yikes. Or are you so busy that you no longer the power of Yoga breathing, or relaxation, feeling painful, as walking from studio know. Because I've experienced both is confusing as a student and teacher, I find that it is my duty to spread around some of my truth.

There is a label or a box to customize of Yoga. When I first started education, yoga, I felt like I had a "for" in a certain way. Speaking in a soft special and know all the terminology right. Have been made, that is to say to the contrary, total. More authentic I am meaning, to give me permission, include Jenny, giggle, singing, sharing is as transparent as possible, gives permission for the student to choose to do the same.

Yes, they are a part of yoga postures and do wonders for your body! But Yoga is about pose or how can we balance. Unit listens during her ability to connect with your true cheap and not edit what goes out.

Dismissal of the need to force your body to build, that pain and can't afford to discover what a good feeling.To his practice of yoga, such as life, "all about you.

Instead of wishes for the world in change their field what Yoga should be, I decided to make, and the difference of balance. Yoga from my heart and give him a guide for each class. When I share my students that perfect exactly the way they are, my eyes well up. It feels good share what I yearned for a class of yoga.

If you feel uncomfortable, by going to the study of yoga, you are not alone. Listen to your heart and listen to what your body is to share with you. Start the survey and questions around the forguidance, on how the form works for you. You are worth it. Give yourself permission to yourself, no matter what. Yoga is.